Quietest, Smallest, Most Advanced!
- Quiet settings automatically applied in normal conditions
- Super quiet “blower wheels”, no noisy computer style fans
- High quality Embraco “Whirlpool” compressors
- Hi-temp alarm alerts with optical and audible signals
- Bright LED display allows you to monitor conditions from outside the room
- Pop-in quick installation “clamps to wall”, no fasteners into studs, simply cut a hole and slide in
- Molded enclosure for efficienc and quiet operation (acoustically lined)
- Unique “adaptive controls” (adjusts power levels to match room conditions)
- Every unit undergoes full submersion leak testing
- Multi level vibration suppression system
- Compact enclosure for over door installations (more efficient – space saving)
- Install 2 in larger rooms (one at each end) for greater efficienc, back up security, and quieter operation (*see below)
- 2 of our units for the price of 1 (competitors)
- CSA, UL C and CE certifie
- Internal condensate evaporator
- Do it yourself installation
- Epoxy coated coils to counter wine acidity
- Dual display: F ° or C °
- Superior Design and Styling (no sheet metal or exposed fasteners)
- Energy efficient
- 20% thicker copper than industry standards
- 1 year full warranty
- Don’t be fooled by the low cost. This is the best system at any price!
CellarPro Cooling Systems. Control the Elements.
CellarPro Cooling Systems was founded by the owners of Le Cache Premium Wine Cabinets in 2008. Frustrated by the shortcomings and limitations of existing wine cooling units, we decided to build a better refrigeration system by upgrading the components, adding new features and improving the performance of the wine cellar refrigeration systems in our wine cabinets. We now offer a complete line of wine cellar refrigeration systems for wine cellars up to 2000 cubic feet.
We invested nearly a year in designing, building and testing our first CellarPro wine cooling unit, and the outcome is clear: CellarPro wine cooling units outperform the competition in every category.
INOA by EuroCave
Inoa 25 is the quietest single-piece cellar conditioner on the market!
Thanks to a unique patented chilling technology, NeoFresh, Inoa 25 offers exclusive advantages to give any type of room the same ideal wine maturing conditions as a real natural cellar.
- The quietest conditioner on the market: soundproof housing, silent blocks on the compressor, Inoa’s sound pressure is lower than 8dBA compared with standard conditioners on the market.
- Technology that results in energy savings: thanks to a system which adjusts speeds to ambient temperature conditions, Inoa does not operate continuously and uses the compressor infrequently.
- A unique wireless remote control regulation system, located as close as possible to your bottles, allows you to remotely set and view the temperature of the cellar with the most accurate measurement possible.
- An easy to fit product: Inoa is cast in one piece; the evaporator and condenser are contained in the same unit.
The most versatile wine cellar cooling systems on the market, Wine Guardian units are available with six capacities and an unlimited array of options and features – enabling us to cover almost any wine cellar and storage application.
Wine Guardian offers several models of both Ducted and new “Through-the-Wall” systems, each constructed from the highest quality components and designed to deliver optimal temperature and humidity control. Ask our customers and they’ll agree—the only thing as impressive as the performance and quiet operation of our products is their elegant design and sophistication.
Breezaire wall mounted wine cellar cooling units can vent interior or exterior. Manual or electronic controls, and room size up to 2000 cubic feet. No WALL MOUNTING AVAILABLE? The Breezaire split systems will work with spaces up to 1000 cubic feet.
The ideal temperature for storing and aging wine is between 50 and 60 degrees Fahrenheit. Each Breezaire ® wine cellar cooling system includes an adjustable thermostat that makes it possible for the user to precisely control the conditions in the wine cellar. When initially bringing the temperature down to the desired level and in maintaining the target temperature, the Breezaire ® wine cellar cooling system produces a gentle stream of cool air – never a blast of cold air that could subject the wine to abrupt temperature changes.
ONAM Water Cooled Wine Refrigeration System
ONAM water cooled wine cellar cooling systems are completely self-contained. They can be placed free-standing in the wine cellar or in an area adjacent and vented to the cellar via insulated ductwork. It does not disperse heat into the air surrounding the unit but rather pumps the heat from a water supply. For wine cellars up to 2000 cubic feet.
WhisperKOOL wine cellar coolers and wine cellar cooling systems are available in both wall mounted cooling units and split cooling systems. A variety of models designed for cooling up to 2000 cubic feet.
NO WALL MOUNTING AVAILABLE? The WhisperKool split systems will work with spaces up to 1750 cubic feet. Also, the XLT & Extreme both have ducting options.
EXTREME WEATHER CONDITIONS? The Extreme Series will handle temperature from 32° F to 100° F. The Split System will also handle more extreme temperatures.
Vigilant Ductless Split Cooling Systems
The Vigilant Ductless split wine cellar refrigeration systems offer superior performance to through-wall systems while allowing for room design and location flexibility. Vigilant Ductless split systems can be installed in your wine cellar in a location that optimizes design and system performance without expensive ductwork.